Technical Support FAQs

A read-only repository of popular topics and frequently asked questions - check here first!

Moderator: Monarch Watch

Technical Support FAQs

Postby Jim » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am

If you have questions about using the forums (why can't I log in, how do I post, etc.) please see the forum FAQs at monarchwatch.org/forums/faq.php
Jim
Monarch Watch Research Assistant
Monarch Watch Research Assistant

Re: Technical Support FAQs

Postby hills_dells_flowers » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Jim. I have read the FAQ's, and am having trouble finding forums (maybe there are just the few I see?) and I'm unable to find my account info and other things the FAQ's speak of. Any way to contact a Monarch expert?
hills_dells_flowers

Postby hills_dells_flowers » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Found user account, thanks. I must be in a very small 'forum', no replies, and my searches bring up "no results". There still seems to be no way to access any of the information that was once available on Monarch Watch forums even to non-registered users. Those forums helped me so much last year in December when I was "winging it" with cats in the house and knew little or nothing.
hills_dells_flowers

Postby blazing star » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:39 pm

This is a busy, active forum. In the past few months, the admin cleaned out the forum. It's a slow season here as most people aren't raising monarchs right now.
blazing star

Postby hills_dells_flowers » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am

It isn't a busy forum now is an understatement...There must be people with rearing problems or questions in the several states which have year round breeding like myself.
hills_dells_flowers

Return to Popular Topics