Ask questions and share tips and tricks about raising monarchs - including dealing with predators, parasites and disease.
Moderator: Monarch Watch
About 25% smaller
- monarchs 014.JPG (30.01 KiB) Viewed 557 times
- 4th Instar Member
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:46 pm
- Location: near Annapolis, Maryland
Monarch butterflies are just like humans, we come in all sizes. I've had dwarf sized pupae and out comes dwarf sized butterflies. Some of these tiny dwarfs are perfect copies of their normal cousins.
Herndon, VA (USA)
Take care of the small things....
- Full Monarch Member
- Posts: 3263
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:38 pm
- Location: Herndon, VA (USA)
Return to Rearing Monarchs
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests