study, and it should be noted that there are scientists that take issue with the validity of the study, you extrapolate that the planet would have a lot more wildlife habitat if everyone universally accepted and applied broad kill range synthetic toxins throughout the planet.
Here is an article that contradicts your article. This article sites little difference in crop yield:http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/~christos/a ... rming.html
Additionally, there are numerous other benefits by applying organic farming that will allow any reader of this information to deduce that the small percentage of crop yield potentially lost will be made up from the additional benefits that organic landscaping affords us. The benefits of organic farming can be quantified, but not limited to:
* Organic farming is more cost effective. It reduces the production cost by about 25-30%, because it does not involve the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
* It retains 40% more topsoil, thus increasing the crop yield up to five-fold within five years.
* Organic farming is more profitable because it reduces water use, nutrient-contamination by pesticides, and reduced soil erosion.
* It also enables the farmers to use the soil for a longer period of time to grow crops as soil fertility is maintained for a long time.
* Cattle grazing on organic farmlands have been found to be less prone to diseases, and they yield more healthy milk.
* Products or foodstuffs produced from organic farming do not contain any sort of artificial flavors or preservatives.
* Due to the absence of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, the original nutritional content of food is preserved.
* Organic farming also helps reduce the occurrence of many ailments, and speeds the recovery process by boosting the immune system.
Resource allocation and conservation will become increasingly important with an ever expanding population to feed and it's clear that organic farming is the way of the future.
Maybe you should consider selling organic farming compounds and stop selling your synthetic toxins. I think you would get in front of the curve and then you can start posting information that is both logical and of sense. Just a thought.........