I have 5 Monarchs ready to go. One came out yesterday and the others today. My last two will likely be out tomorrow. Our temperatures over the next couple of days are Friday 14 (60ish) and sunny, Saturday 15 and sunny/cloudy mix, Sunday 15 and sunny/cloudy mix and Monday 12 and sunny/cloudy mix. Do I let them out tomorrow, or wait until Saturday when I am back at work where I can release them a 45 minute drive closer to their destination-and right in the city . I know the distance is not that much of an advantage considering the distance they have to go, but it is a little bit of a help. I may be able to get a co-worker to release them at her place Saturday evening which would be another hour closer.
(an hour north of Toronto)