We have storms moving in late today with rain and thunderstorms predicted through the next two days.
We had 4 eclose today, 3 this morning and one just now. Should I release them later this afternoon or hold them until the storms have passed through?
The first three should have their wings dry by later today? But the one just now eclosed, will he be ready to go before early evening?
This makes me nervous and I want to give them the best chance of survival.