You mean you've never driven down the road with a tub of water in the back of your car looking for milkweed. I have a "Got Milkweed" bumper sticker on the back of my car. I couldn't find them at the Monarch Watch Shop. They used to sell them.
Rules of the Road:
1. Wear boots, you never know when you might step into a very deep ditch or onto a snake.
2. Never, never pull over unless you are sure you have enough room to park safely.
3. Do not collect milkweed from the edge of someone's property without permission. Some people carry shot guns and use them.
4. Take a pair of clippers with you. It makes it so much easier to cut the milkweed. I clip it back half way so that it can grow back for the next time I need milkweed. Also, nice tender leaves for those fall monarchs that are still laying eggs.
5. Add your own milkweed wrangling rule.