Moderator: Monarch Watch
Aug. 22 - Saw first monarch in my flowerbed at my house.
Aug. 25 - Saw two or three at edge of woods across from my house.
- New Egg
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm
I had a faded and tattered female show up today here in Cedar Bluff. She spent all morning feeding and laying eggs on the tropical milkweeds I was in the process of replanting from my greenhouse. I have attached a picture of her.
- 1st Instar Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm
- Location: Cedar Bluff,AL.
She looks like she made the trip from Mexico.
- Full Monarch Member
- Posts: 3253
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:38 pm
- Location: Herndon, VA (USA)
awesome! i can't wait till they get to ohio! enjoy!
- 3rd Instar Member
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 pm
Return to USA - East South Central (AL, KY, MS, TN)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest