- • Be nice.
To keep the discussion in the Monarch Watch Forums at a courteous and welcoming level, please follow these rules. If you don't agree with these rules, please do not post messages here. Failure to observe these rules when posting may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the Monarch Watch Forums.
- • Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum.
• Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, SPAM, virus warnings and solicitations are not permitted. Such postings will be promptly removed at the discretion of forum moderators and the author warned. Repeat offenders will be banned.
• Posting of material to which you do not own the copyright is not permitted. This includes the posting of large portions of articles from this or any other online or print publication, as well as posting large portions of posts from other forums or mailing lists (unless you are the author of the post).
• Do not post a message just to blow off steam or otherwise get something off your chest.
• Do not use profanity in your postings.
• Do not quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the relevant bits.
• Please keep signatures in the body of your posting to no more than two short lines. Do not use excessively large images or annoying animations. All signature content must follow the rules applying to posts themselves.
• Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information (i.e., addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.
• Each forum member is limited to one account/username, unless otherwise authorized by an administrator. Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
• You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator. This is also a requirement for successful registration. If you like, you can specify in your profile to hide your email address so that it is visible to moderators and administrators only.
• We reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. Moderators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of forum rules.
• We reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
• We take no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in these forums or of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the Monarch Watch Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Monarch Watch.
• Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
• Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws.
• Do not post topics or replies containing subjects which have already been discussed numerous times (please Search the Forums before asking questions).
• Do not post flames directed towards other users - absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated.
• Do not post anything not relating to the original subject of the topic.
• Do not post images linked from other sites without their permission (simply providing a link is much better "netiquette").
• Do not post any links to MonarchWatch.org pages without the www, as they can cause auto-login problems (the proper format is http://www.MonarchWatch.org/forums/ ).
• Do not make needless, excessive usage of emoticons , line
Giant fonts or distracting or difficult to read colors.
• Do not argue with the enforcement of these rules. If any moderator tells you to comply with one of these rules, you must comply. In all cases, moderators will exercise their judgement and their decision is final.
• We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without warning or notice. It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in forum rules before making any posts to the forum.
• By posting to the Monarch Watch forums, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
If you have any problems, just make a post in the appropriate forum, and somebody will be glad to help you.
The moderators are here to make everyone's visit more enjoyable, so if you experience any problems with abusive users, please tell a moderator.
Have Fun and Enjoy the Forums – Thank You for Joining Us!