Discussions revolving around the monarch migration and tagging studies.
Moderator: Monarch Watch
Is it better to wait out a 5 day rain forecast for New England or release my butterfly that emerged yesterday? She would have one sunny day tomorrow and then will be headed into 4 days of steady rain on the east coast. Should I let her take her chances? This morning she ate a grape cut in half with great enthusiasm.
- New Egg
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm
If the rain isn't too heavy, she will be fine. I've seen Monarchs migrating in light rain.
Herndon, VA (USA)
Take care of the small things....
- Full Monarch Member
- Posts: 3255
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:38 pm
- Location: Herndon, VA (USA)
Return to Migration and Tagging
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest